Creating a Positive Data-Driven Culture in Your School:
A Guide for School Leaders
As a school leader, you know that data is important. But how can you use it to improve student outcomes and make better decisions? This course will show you how. It’ll provide you with practical guidance, helpful resources, and plenty of opportunities to reflect and take action.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make data-driven decisions that can improve student outcomes.
- The importance of building a positive data-driven culture in your school.
- Practical guidance on how to collect, analyze, and use data to inform instruction and set goals.
- How to communicate data effectively with stakeholders, including staff, parents, and community members.
- How to build trust and transparency around data and avoid common misconceptions.
- Build your confidence and skills as a school leader, setting yourself up for long-term success.
- Four informative modules that cover everything from establishing a positive data-driven culture to using data to inform instruction and improve student outcomes.
- Videos, guides, links to further reading, and case studies to give you a deeper understanding of data-driven decision-making and how to apply it in your school context.
- Reflection questions and action steps to ensure that you are able to immediately put what you’ve learned into practice.
Ready to join us on this journey to transform your school into a data-driven success story? Sign up for the course today!
Pre-Sale Cost: $125
Cost after May 1st: $199
Click below to purchase workbooks outside of the course. Workbooks are included if you purchase the course above; this is an affordable solution for those who would prefer to purchase the course workbook without the videos.